May 1, 2011

Graham Delights

My friend Jill made these cookies years ago at a Christmas cookie exchange.  I have the recipe on a little card with green holly on the corners.  These remind me of the Magic Layer cookies, but these take about 5 minutes to prepare.  I used mini chocolate chips in mine and they turned out perfect.




Rich, easy, fast and delicious!



1 - 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flaked coconut
1 - 6oz. package chocolate chips
1 cup broken nut meats
2 cups graham cracker crumbs

Add ingredients in mixing bowl in the order as listed above.  This will be a very stiff dough and is difficult to make a double batch.  Drop from a teaspoon on a well greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.  REMOVE FROM COOKIE SHEET IMMEDIATELY.  THEY WILL STICK. 

Print Recipe


3 comments:

Gypsy Heart said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and glad I did. I love to cook, baking is my favorite though. I used to have a recipe very much like this so glad to be able to replace it.

I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you! Stop by and say hi when you can. There's a giveaway going on right now. :-)

Pat

Jane said...

Hi Lanell,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always nice to meet someone else who grew up in Kansas! The Sparks Flea Market is up in the northeast corner of Kansas....almost to Nebraska so definitely a long drive from Wichita. It's just a bump in the road but they host a great flea market twice a year.
Thanks for the cookie recipe. They look delicious.
Jane

Jill said...

oh my...this has most of my fav foods all in one cookie! Coconut, chocolate, graham crackers? Yes, oh yes! I'm not much of a cook, but I do make cookies!

Thanks for sharing :)

Jill @ JunkyVagabond